As I alluded to in a previous post, I’m headed to the 4th Annual KTC State College meet this weekend. To say that I’m excited would be the understatement of the century. Last year’s event was the biggest meet we’ve had and this year’s is going to be MUCH larger. I’m totally looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.
Oh… and we’re gonna eat. And drink. LOTS 😉
So as I’m prone to do, I procrastinated until the night before and started my packing at around 11:30 PM. As I sit here at 1:00 AM I’m now completely ready to roll tomorrow. However what struck me was just how much “quit paraphernalia” I have for this trip. Here’s a brief rundown of all the shit I’ve got packed. LastChance is riding with me tomorrow… hope he packed light!
- Clothes (This is one area where I packed light… I’m a dude after all. Jeans and t-shirts)
- Jack Daniels (3 different varieties)
- Cooler (to be filled with Miller Lite on my way out of town tomorrow)
- Lawn chairs x4 (you know, those canvas jobbies)
- Poker chips x 4 cases (big game Saturday night)
And finally, what I’m referring to as my “Bag Of Quit”. This contains a whole slew of KTC gear including:
- Milestone Chips
- Hall of Fame Coins & Knives
- Fake dip (once I’ve done my reviews of these products they’re up for grabs)
So much for packing light!
Get ready PA… KTC’s coming!!!!